Monday, July 2, 2012

I've been doing a significant amount of thinking over the past few months. I've thought about things I didn't know I could think, and done a few things I didn't think I could do as well. I've done things I'm proud of, and others I wish someone could have caught me in the act and have stopped me, too. I feel like a lot of growing has been done, and whatever fucked up place my head inevitably fell into has coughed the remains of my entity up from the endless void and I'm here telling myself it's all totally better, and maybe because it is. I think I'll get the answers I've been looking for some day soon, but today isn't the day. I'm happy about a lot of things right now, perhaps much more than I'm used to. I love a lot of things too, and people. There's so many things happening in my head at the moment that it's scaring me, but I'm started to understand why this is also an incredibly exciting thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment