Wednesday, July 4, 2012

I'm so seemingly horrible at confronting myself and my own problems, but when it comes to confronting other people and their problems, I'm kind of good at that. I find it ironic how I expect to help others when I can't help myself the majority of the time. I don't exactly know what it is that scares me so much. Maybe it's being let down again, or unfairly treated, or simply feeling like I'm worth less than a scrap of dirt; I don't think it really matters which of these is the culprit. It's such a shame, I've been working quite hard to be the generally happy person I am today, but there's still this one stone in my shoe that I can't seem to shake out. I guess I'm tired after all the hard work I've put in so far, and I haven't quite got the expected result - oh, what is the expected result exactly? A part of me wants to ask for help, but another part says everybody else has a lot on their plate right now without your whining for an answer to something so obvious.

No comments:

Post a Comment