Monday, September 9, 2013

i spent such a long time beating myself up about being a worthless shit-head that i genuinely forgot the core foundations of sort of what i am. i'm a nice person. i find nothing easier than being nice to people. i've been fucked over countless times for that that i guess i grew to think of it as a weakness making me incapable, but i also shouldn't mask the times others have really appreciated the fact i'm nice with the fact that others didn't appreciate it. i even complimented past-me earlier (although indirect, that's a big improvement).

i'm not sure what i'm explaining to myself. i know i'm improving more than i ever have. i know why i'm improving more than i ever have (and that's unfortunately tragic). i'm not going backwards, though.

meanwhile, my heartstrings continue to be pulled in the right ways, but i suppose just at the wrong times. i'm too busy this days, or maybe i'm too scared.


2 comments:

  1. You are an amazing person, keep at it dude, you're doing so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, I didn't even see this! You're the best <3

    ReplyDelete