Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Good News: New Years didn't start off terribly this year, which was a relief. I had a really nice time, despite ending up actually missing out on partying because of a dear ol' pal exhausting himself. I'm not complaining whatsoever though, I was a bit exhausted myself I think.

Bad News: Family spontaneously showing up to stay over, and they're talking about staying over another night too. My Father only just started back at work today, and my Mother still hasn't. My Father is always too much and treats me like a moron, and as much as I love my Mother, I am in desperate need of space. I feel suffocated to an awful extreme, and it's not helping with more family members here. I'm the total outcast of the family because I don't fit in unless I put on another face, which I'm pushed into every stinking time. I've had enough of Christchurch.

/ANGST OVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment